• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      matan159753

i know this might sound a little stuiped but dettol is for cleaning the skin?
      you know , before shaving and that stuff .. if not , what i need to buy ??
      thanx :)

Randy5
      Participant

Alcohol

TexasPT

@Randy5 wrote:

Alcohol

Yep…get’m drunk and they won’t care if it’s clean or not. :)

matan159753

haha funny :).. but really guys !!
      i can use dettol to clean the skin while tattooing ??

matan159753

anyoneeeeeee ???

TexasPT

I’ll shave with whatever I’m wiping with, antibacterial soap/water mixture. Then I’ll use rubbing alcohol and wipe the area down to remove any oils and soap residue that may be left. This helps the stencil stay put longer.

Hope that helps.

Mark

matan159753

thank you mark ! :)

Green Soap, Alochol – is typical

leena

Antibacterial soaps contain a special ingredient to kill or control the growth of germs. When washing with an antibacterial soap, more than 99% of the germs of the skin are typically eliminated. In contrast, washing with plain soap initially removes fewer germs through friction, but the germs left on the skin can quickly increase in number and spread from person to person.

PeterJone

If you got a tattooing on your body parts and wants to clean it now, then you should need to go at laser tattoo removal company. Laser tattoo removal company offers to remove all kinds of tattoo without any body damaging risk through using laser technology.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

As someone has stated earlier I simply use whatever I am wiping with

it is a mixture of PurKlenz, distilled water, witch hazel, and bactine.
      PurKlenz can be purchased from SOLabs directly, or on the eikon website. Unlike Green Soap it is not an irritant, and also contains vitamin A, E, and is an antimicrobial! :)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan