• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      giliegil

my buddy had “prisoner of love”………we would make fun of him relentlesly for that – and the tattoo was done in a shop by a “pro” – here is the before pic………

giliegil

here is the after – i used 2 cups – 1 to cover the tattoo and a slightly bigger one for the outer line with the triangles – the only thing is that the “p” from prisoner has a little bit showing over the cover-up circle – what do you guys think – should i hit the edge of the inner circle with a greywash to hide it? or just leave it as is?

stanski

man some of the lines were shakey on the pro work on the left side bars what is it suppose to be now if you don’t mind me asking it looks like just a big black circle with another one around it with some spikes coming off it well thanks for posting it

giliegil

yea they were – it’s hard to believe that work came out of a shop – and i have seen worse come out of shops – i have done many cover ups and i would say 50% came from shops…….yea – go figure – but this cover up was what he wanted – he actually wanted to make it like a black sun with spikes coming out of the black circle – i suggested to make the bigger circle and to put those spear heads around it – he loved it – it looks similar to a polynesian tattoo because of that outer circle – i’m just wondering if by shading outwards from the black circle with a graywash would take that effect away or even give it a better effect………..that is my dilema :ugeek:

stanski

yeah i would put some light shading it between the two circles to hid the letter sticking out the one side and maybe some red in the spike points to make it pop that is just my 2 cents but it looks good.

giliegil

thanx for your input – ultimately it’s his decission – i’m sure he’s against any color but that grey wash is something to ponder that is for sure……the plan was to put it in but after all the pain from packing in that black he “liked” how it looked without it – :lol: – we’ll see after it heals wich way we go with it 8-)

stanski

well post some pics if you do add the gray wash to it i would like to see it

giliegil

will do :ugeek:

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan