• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      evan

im just wondering guys about two thrids of my tat jobs are cover up for real out of the last five 4 have been cover ups so im just wondering if this is normal or just the resualt of living in a town over run with lil dinky tat shops and every other person is getting a tat machine thinking they can tattoo cuz they can trace lines

@evan wrote:

im just wondering guys about two thrids of my tat jobs are cover up for real out of the last five 4 have been cover ups so im just wondering if this is normal or just the resualt of living in a town over run with lil dinky tat shops and every other person is getting a tat machine thinking they can tattoo cuz they can trace lines

I would say the latter… So far, I have only re-worked one person’s tattoos (tidying up the original artwork, not doing anything new), and not yet done an actual coverup, although I do have one planned to do on a friend which will turn into a Hawaiian-style sleeve :)

evan

ya its kinda tattoo crazy around here :twisted:

@evan wrote:

ya its kinda tattoo crazy around here :twisted:

All the more work for you, bro 8-)

Hit my nail right on the head.Most of my tats are from various means of tattoo,from cutting the skin and adding ash to a single needle and thread to homemade machine.Not all of them are ugly but most so I’d say the latter as well

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan