• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Here is another one – I did when I was home in between Iraq and Afghanistan (where I am now..woo hoo)
      I only get to do about 5-10 real tattoos a year because I am so heavily involved in military and deployments.
      I was with the Army before 2001-2006, but now I work with the Marines in Iraq and Afghanistan.
      But I get to go home every 4 months for a few weeks and do R&R. Thats when I do tattoo.

This tattoo was done entirely with 15mag in 1 sitting.
      During the Phoenix 1st Friday – as far as I know.. I am the first guy to do live tattooing at an art gallery show down there…
      But I could be wrong –
      Either way – was really cool. Yolanda Had video camera running live feed to a flat screen TV – and had a big crowd around.
      Thanks to LLoyd (owner) Top Rocker Tattoo for letting me play around on his leg.

The key to this tattoo is that it is NOT a grey wash – but it is a Black and Grey tattoo.
      Big difference. Check out basic fundamentals of Modern Tattoo – you can see what I am talking about. And feel free to email me directly if you have questions.
      [attachment=0:2djhgrxo]3889496086_e54fc0984b.jpg[/attachment:2djhgrxo]

Jermz808

Tat looks awesome! It was done without any line work? I gotta learn that skill. I havent been on the forum for a while now. I think the last time i was on was when i was in kuwait mid last year. Great work bro.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan