• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      stanski

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398151_2681047297888_1007480158_32368545_1329753846_n.jpg

I did this for our dad he was in the navy I did it as a family tatt I am doing it on my other brother and myself as well

giliegil

i like the design but you might of bit off more than you can chew at this point – there are plenty of mistakes – and i’m not trying to blast you – because every tattoo artist makes mistakes – i know i do – i just know how to hide those mistakes or i blame it on them moving…… :lol: just kidding on that last one – but for realz – when you go over it again i sugest you make the anchor thicker (lines) – spend a little more time on the ropes because it looks like you took your time on one section and were in a hurry for the other sections of it – and hopefully someone else on here can add another 2 cents cause there is more……that’s cool though – make sure you study shading a little more – hit his up and do about 10 more tattoos before you do the same one on yourself – you’ll see a big difference :D

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan