• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Toombs

Just wondering what the difference between a normal tattoo machine and a rotary machine was? Is the vibrations from the machine affect ur hand in a different way or is it a different technique that needs to be used? Just very confused about the two…

Viper65

Not to be a dick but this post could take forever as there are many differences. I would suggest you do some research on here and google, other websites and gather some information. Most notable difference is that a rotary machine is plug and play and can be used for lining or shading where as a coil machine is specific set up. If you dont know how to set up a coil machine correctly the results will show as well. Again, do a search on here for Rotary machines and you should get some good info. on them. ;)

Toombs

Lol yeah I tried looking up the differences on other site but I can’t seem to find much info… Just could be looking in the wrong places lol thanks tho

Jester
      Participant

Hey Viper65,
      You said that they can be used for lining or shading, how do you adjust needle depth?

assassintat2

one huge dif. is the sound …..i hate it ,its clumbsy and cheap sounding ive found over the years people either like them or hate them the first time they pick um up

vampirej

@Viper65 wrote:

Not to be a dick but this post could take forever as there are many differences. I would suggest you do some research on here and google, other websites and gather some information.

Just wanted to say there are a whole lot of newbs that come here (including me ;) ) that want to find all the info they can in one place.

I think it’s a very justifiable question. :)

Toombs

@vampirej wrote:

@Viper65 wrote:

Not to be a dick but this post could take forever as there are many differences. I would suggest you do some research on here and google, other websites and gather some information.

Just wanted to say there are a whole lot of newbs that come here (including me ;) ) that want to find all the info they can in one place.

I think it’s a very justifiable question. :)

I agree… I only really want to know the major differences… Like weight, vibrations through the hand and if it affects the tattooing techniques..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan