• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      leopardprints67
      Participant

This is just the bare outline and blackwork of a tiger girl pinup I’m in the process of doing on my husband. I never got to finish the hair or boobs or add the other details because he can’t sit for very long (He has MS and a ton of other very crippling disabilities), so I had to just leave it til next week or when he’s able to sit for me again. I had some issues with the liner hitting hard enough so I had to build up some lines. He also has developed a tremor, which even with careful timing, still is a challenge to work with. So sorry if you see shaky lines. When we finish it, it will be hot pink:-)

Viper65

Looks like some modified “Coop” art. Love it, nice job!!!

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Viper65 wrote:

Looks like some modified “Coop” art. Love it, nice job!!!

Well, it’s not a modified Coop, although I love Coop art and that’s the feel I wanted, but it will have a lot more dimension to it than Coop line art. And the design is my own. I just googled images of chicks on their hands and knees, added a few lbs to the one I chose and stuck a different face on her. I can’t wait to finish it. I normally don’t show my art in it’s raw state, flaws and all, but it’s strangely cathartic to do so here. So you can see what it looks like in stages. I would have finished it that night but an hour in and the hubby was done. Poor guy. The tiger in a tree that I posted earlier is another bit of work I did on him.
      Thanks so much. Glad for the feed back and critique!

TexasPT

The face looks familiar. ;)

I like the idea, good stuff. Having seen your work I don’t think the shakes will be an issue when you go to clean it up.

Mark

leopardprints67
      Participant

@TexasPT wrote:

I like the idea, good stuff. Having seen your work I don’t think the shakes will be an issue when you go to clean it up.

Mark

AGAIN…thank you!

TexasPT

I just looked at your deviantart stuff…nice. Rockabilly and Psychobilly? Man…I thought I was a dying breed. You guys are lucky to have three blue teardrops right in the area there.

leopardprints67
      Participant

@TexasPT wrote:

I just looked at your deviantart stuff…nice. Rockabilly and Psychobilly? Man…I thought I was a dying breed. You guys are lucky to have three blue teardrops right in the area there.

Oh yeah, I’m a HUGE Rockabilly and Psychobilly fan. NUTS for the stuff. Nekromantix, Mad Sin, Southern Culture on the Skids, The Cramps, Tiger Army, The HorrorPops, Reverend Horton Heat, The Meteors, Hillbilly Hellcats, Demented Are Go! 3 Blue Teardrops, Red Elvises, you name it. I love ’em all. Just weird that way, man. I haven’t seen TBT live yet. But I did go see the Cramps at the HOB, a few years before Lux Interior died. A great fuckin’ night!

leopardprints67
      Participant

@TexasPT wrote:

Mark

Yeah, that was my husband’s idea. I wasn’t too sure about it. Putting your name or face on someone usually spells disaster:-. I’m superstitious that way.

TexasPT

long ago I rented a house from Chuck, lead singer of the hillbilly hellcats in Colorado. :)

leopardprints67
      Participant

@TexasPT wrote:

long ago I rented a house from Chuck, lead singer of the hillbilly hellcats in Colorado. :)

That’s so cool!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan