• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      xDreamerx
      Participant

Here is the heart piece I was talking bout. Took me a few days to complete done on 8.5 x 11

TexasPT

LOVE the bio mechanical stuff. I can honestly say I haven’t seen it on the heart yet…lots of forearms though.

What do you color with? Is it computer generated?

Not something I’d have for myself, but that’s really nice work :)

xDreamerx
      Participant

I use 60 lb paper, #2 pencil and light blue pencil for initial sketch. I use Prisma archival ink pen set, Prisma Premier color pencil sets & Prang colored pencils. I use a shader paper pencil for my blending. Then I scan into my system and PhotoShop my name or water mark in places and erase any smudge marks that may remain on white areas.

dlHunter

I really like your Heart Art.

I’ve spent the last two hours on your web site. I enjoyed every minute of it. You’ve done a great job putting it together. Most of my time was spent in Gallery One. The thoughts about each image were terrific. I’ve been to a lot of Artist sites, and very few put themselves out there like you do. Seeing a persons thoughts and feelings portrayed in their art is a special thing.

What is really great, is there so many Gallerys yet to visit. You’ve got a real Gold Mine there. Thanks for making it available for everyone to share. Awesome.

xDreamerx
      Participant

DL Hunter,

I really appreciate the comment in regards to my dot com. I spent as much time designing my site from scratch as I did creating the artwork on there lol

Thanks a lot man I appreciate the positive feedback. I put myself out there because I have nothing to lose only gain by learning from others. From beginners to veterans I can learn from each…..and I do. This is an never ending art form.

Feel free to ask anything about anything art related.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan