• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      einvalentine
      Participant

I will be totally honest… roses are my kryptonite :roll: which just tells me that I need to draw them more often. Been doing these for the last 8 hours, so go easy on me… I haven’t drawn anything for a looong time :D

Guest password: tattoo
      http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/einvalentine/library/Lesson%201?sort=4&page=1

Also, feel free to check out my “Ink” album. There is more old work posted there (leave feedback/comments/questions in the “Old Stuff” topic please). Password is the same.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

looks great!
      I really like the chalk one?
      i think its chalk lol

Infamous
      Participant

Description says Prismacolor Color Pencils, on the one you’re referring to.

I really like the one done in Illustrator actually, anytime I see an original take on a popularly requested item it is refreshing! In this case two birds with one stone, Inifinity and the rose. Nicely done.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

oh i didnt even notice there were descriptions haha
      looked like chalk on a piece of black paper lmao
      my bad

Wyki

I like them!! :) keep up the good work. I really like you used different stuff to do them on.

einvalentine
      Participant

Thanks guys. That was kinda my plan when I decided to start these lessons. I want to do everything in as many different mediums and styles as possible. I can draw what I see, but when it comes to picking stuff out of my head, I feel like my creativity ship has sailed. So I try to keep challenging myself.

Infamous, I think getting used to Adobe’s products is probably one of the best things we can do, as far as improving our artistic skills. A LOT of flash designs, and custom designs, are created in Illustrator simply because it typically results in a cleaner design, & can be changed easily. It can sometimes be a faster way to create things, but don’t let it fool you… when you’re still learning the program, it takes a loooong time to make something. The infinity rose, as simple as it is, took about an hour to do.

Raaaaam, aren’t you the one who posted the rules for these, stating that we have to list what kind of medium we use? :lol: I think somebody may be working too hard lately ;)

Infamous
      Participant

Oh I am very aware of how fickle a lady Illustrator is. lol :D

einvalentine
      Participant

Fickle hell… she’s just a bitch :D

Infamous
      Participant

I cheated on Illustrator as often as was possible with Photoshop. I remember thinking, why the fudge am I doing this on Illustrator?! And I would pop open Photoshop and have it done a few minutes later, export it to illustrator and turn it in.. But their are a few things Illustrator can do that Photoshop can’t lol

Just don’t tell my old professors I did that :?

Lennart82
      Participant

They are awesome. I like the “chalk” one… :lol: Kidding, :D
      I like the result of colour on black paper. It gives a different touch, then just plain white paper.

And I think I have said my part on computer programs hahahah But still, can see some benifits in it. I just think you can beat an old hand drawing piece.
      (It actually gives me an idea on a new youtube vid… “Hand drawing vs. Computer Drawing” And then use all the features in a program, but on paper…. Cut… Copy/paste, Smudge, fliter, BURN, magic wand…. OMG… I think I didnt get enough sleep… Laughing to myself….)

einvalentine
      Participant

Len I think you’ll drive yourself crazy making that video :lol:

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Einvalentine Lesson 1 [Pass]’ is closed to new replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan