• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Yeah yeah! I just ordered my excutioner rotary from hildbrandt! Can’t wait to use it. Ill post pix when I get it and do some work!

Viper65

@knucklesmartini wrote:

Yeah yeah! I just ordered my excutioner rotary from hildbrandt! Can’t wait to use it. Ill post pix when I get it and do some work!

Great Machine………Youll love it!!! ;)

Grog

I’ve been using the Executioner for only a few days now and love it. Its a sweet, smooth, quiet, consistent little liner, and does what it is supposed to. The Assassin has more punch, better for mags and shaders, and I had Hildebrandt send me a spring like the Executioner, (instead of needle runners or elastic bands), …works like a charm. I’m not a machine junkie. I just want them to do what they’re supposed to with minimal fuss. Tough to beat machines for the price.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

great machine for 49$?

ive been under the impression “You get what you pay for,” and 49$ doesnt seem like a lot compared to what some people pay for machines these days. does it really work that well?

I’ve been wanting to try out rotary, but I havent found one I’ve been willing to get, and try. Mainly because to get a decent machine to try would bank some decent cash haha

does it work really well for a 49$ machine?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan