• This topic is empty.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

AH! I got a PM from Jess yesterday, but I just go it today! She was heading through my city, and wanted to stop by, but when she called to confirm she asked for Chris, instead of Nik, and things got all confused! If I had seen her PM yesterday it would have been fine. GR. I thought it was her until she asked for Chris :P
      Would have been rad to meet someone from the forum XD
      I normally get an email when I get a PM, and I either didnt, or I did and forgot to check my PMs when I got onto the forum yesterday XD

Such a fail on my part D:

Wyki

Oh… that sucks to read… would’ve been nice for you guys to meet up, heck for any of us to meet up… lets all make an arrangement to find a center spot and make a BBQ :P Being that I’m in the caribbean, some of you up north in canada, and Denmark some southern US… midspot should be what? The Atlantic ocean? :roll: TattooCruise tour anyone? :lol: Na, all joking aside it should be nice… I go up every fall to spring to Chicago… (its my Home town) so… once I’m up there I’ll be letting you guys know….

Infamous
      Participant

That would be really cool actually

Lennart82
      Participant

Ahhhhh yeah a cruise ;) I’m game :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

im down yo
      we can share secrets, techniques, and maybe share some ink for one another! :D
      i love BBQ

Lennart82
      Participant

NOOOO Aint sharing. I’m Danish. I live by the Danish tattoo industry.. I aint sharing shit… Me egotrippin’ on ya….

Nah just kidding hahahaha… Ahhhh sorry, I’m at that point of the day, were I should hit the sack, instead of writting nonsens hahahaha
      But seriously, That would be AWESOME :D

Wyki

Yea it would be nice… should be weird tho… doing tattoos in a room inside a cruise.. I doubt customs will let a couple of people with tattoo equipment (needles and stuff) onboard.. they’d probably be like… :shock: these some crazy people.. :| But probably wont notice if they’re pack up in those mini suitcases inside the regular suitcases. No chance of doing a BBQ onboard either.. :lol: So I guess its beers and such on each port of call…and depending on the length of the trip and how many of us actually meet up we each take a day to pay the bar tabs :roll: Yea sorry… already “living it up” oh the imagination how great it is… :mrgreen:

What time is it there Lennart? its almost 5pm here… :)

Infamous
      Participant

Yeah, I was just thinking that lol it is currently 4:14 pm here.

At least if any of us has some shaky lines we can blame the boat :lol:

For real though we should all meet on like the east coast or something. Who’s up for North Carolina? All the stateside people and Canadians can meet somewhere and just keep driving doing tattoos on loads of people on the way to pay for everything. Then by the time we get to the east coast we could all high-tail it to Denmark.. If only everyone on this forum was actually active we’d have like 3000 people. Denmark wouldn’t know what to do with us all. And, maybe we could take out those bikers afterall :twisted:

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Haha. If only I had the funds to do something like this :P

JDawnPearls

Well I love the idea of meeting up in a group. THe more I can meet and learn, the more artists I can swap info / ideas the better. Perhaps if we coincide it with a tattoo convention, we can do it as a “business trip” and write it off on expenses… LOL –

Yeah I don’t know where I got the name Chris from, and that lady in the window (not his place) was shady …. it seemed. hahahaa …. I should have checked for a PM from you first. LOL But all is good. I am having a baby just 40 min away from your spot, Ramen … in about 3 months. It’d be cool to meet up before that happens.

I can handle NY, Boston, Chicago, East coast basically (northern). Sometimes I fly to Europe and that’s when I’ll hit up Lenn in Denmark. But honestly, I think my next long trip will be in Texas (Dallas area) …. anyone going there in the Spring?

Spider
      Participant

Right on! If any of you’s is ever in the Birmingham Alabama area look us up (we have a google map thingy on the website contact us page) and swing by the shop and yell “SUP B**TCHES!!” :lol: :lol: Since I am a freaking work-a-holic and the shop is open 7 days a week would you like to guess as to where I am about 12-16 hours a day?! :mrgreen: And with the name I picked for the shop we are EASY to find. Dark Carnival Ink!! :twisted: We will be open, great location, good talent, and people around here like us, so barring an act of god :o or zombie invasion :shock: we will be here inking it up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Infamous
      Participant

Flying or driving Jess?

Visiting you down in Alabama is a real possibility, Spider, thats probably only a few hours drive from me here in OK

JDawnPearls

Depends on the circumstances. – I drive to north east areas – I fly to TX. Cheaper with kids to drive, etc etc ….

Infamous
      Participant

If you were to drive you’d undoubtedly come right by me. Oh well, lol I can certainly understand not wanting to drive border to border

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Meetings are hard for me as I don’t drive, and I’m a starving artist D:

Infamous
      Participant

Pfft whatever, you get way more business than I do. Starving artist. Of course I do have a regular job too

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I’ve been burning through a lot of gift certificates this month so I haven’t been making much coin sadly.
      I also don’t do anything but tattoo. I have severe anxiety, and depression. I don’t work well in large groups, or anything with severe pressure. I am in the process of getting disability

Lennart82
      Participant

Darn it, I have this damn little puddle of water between us…
      That could be awesome to meat. We’ill all met at Spiders place (Love that name by the way :mrgreen: )

But I have to visit America some day. A little big dream of mine. :lol:

@Infamous wrote:

Yeah, I was just thinking that lol it is currently 4:14 pm here.

At least if any of us has some shaky lines we can blame the boat :lol:

For real though we should all meet on like the east coast or something. Who’s up for North Carolina? All the stateside people and Canadians can meet somewhere and just keep driving doing tattoos on loads of people on the way to pay for everything. Then by the time we get to the east coast we could all high-tail it to Denmark.. If only everyone on this forum was actually active we’d have like 3000 people. Denmark wouldn’t know what to do with us all. And, maybe we could take out those bikers afterall :twisted:

Couldnt remember the time, perhaps about 1 am or something ;)

And 3000 members in Denmark… hahaha that would be EPIC. I should start some kind of Ink Convention, and invite all you guys hahahaha.
      With tattoo stands and everything with it.
      I’ll get Metalica to come blast away. Pretty Maid and D-A-D should be of your liking as well.
      We will have a Custom car show and do a coop with V-MAX a Danish Car Magazine to get all the sick ass cars.
      :D :D :D :D

Spider
      Participant

@Lennart82 wrote:

We’ill all met at Spiders place (Love that name by the way :mrgreen: )

Yeah been stuck with that name since I was about 8 actually, been using it so long there are still some peeps that think it’s my real name. Right now I’m making plans for a trip to the west coast, setting up a guest spot in a shop or two to pay for the trip extras. Had to ditch the plans to attend this years paradise tattoo gathering :cry: ah well, next year.
      But yes yes, wouldn’t mind hosting a few of you’s https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/102048133427544632902/photos/102048133427544632902/albums/5916389314037895505
      The most recent shop pics after another week of off and on construction. Have to build when I can at times. And I am finally getting around to finishing the last full booth and adding some storage above the booths for the bulk stuff, YAY! My clean room is finally clutter free and I got that extra foot and a half of space in my booth I have been needing. But still looking forward to the next project we have lined up.

Lennart82
      Participant

Wanna share your next project? :D

Btw, I stopped by your website. Great, great great website there :D Specially liked the Ink and Word area :D

Spider
      Participant

@Lennart82 wrote:

Wanna share your next project? :D

Btw, I stopped by your website. Great, great great website there :D Specially liked the Ink and Word area :D

Thanks, It’s still growing and expanding all the time, if I can ever get our schedules back on track and get my ink girl back in I’d be able to get more pictures of her work and stuff.

Lennart82
      Participant

I really like the idea of the ink girls. I might snatch that from you ;)

Spider
      Participant

If you can find the right girl(s) or guy(s) it works out great. We make em sign a contract that specifically sets out our agreement with them, inlcuding ink we will and won’t do, Attendance at public events we goto, photo shoots and shcedules for new ink. The contract is for 6 months, we pick the ink and usually it’s stuff we just want to do and do our best on. Their skin is ours (insert evil laugh here)……….But so far it has gotten use some very nice attention. She got sick and so waiting on her to get better to get some more photo shoots in, Harleys, bikini’s, sexy inked up chicks, YESSSSSS! And yes ladies we do plan on getting an inked guy, the ladies have already said they will be more than happy to judge how sexy a guy is shirtless for us and give us the thumbs up, HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD signal, or the thumbs down. :lol:

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan