• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Vickyniki

I used a rotary machine for lining. Used black disposable tube with needle 1203RL to double the outline and then used a 1209RL to fill the inside of the lining. Now the outline looks very thick like the person wanted. Used “Kokkai Sumi” black ink for the outline and I didn’t like it because after healing, it looks like an old tattoo. Then I used “StarBrite Turbo Black” to fix some lines and I liked how the black ink stands out like a new fresh tattoo. I used the “Valsturd Machine: Bulldog shader from “tattoomachineequipment.com” to fill in the colors and I love it. The machine is so nice and runs very smooth. The only think I don’t like is that the armature bar seem to be too long and thick. At the moment of putting the needle with the nipple, if I’m not careful the needle bar will bend because the armature bar is too long. I used a 6 flat size needle and worked perfect. I know it is a low price machine and that is the whole point. I need to try everything so I can compare. It runs much better than another shader I have that cost me $90.
      http://tattoos.vickyniki.com/autoviewer.swf

I also have a question guys, if you don’t mind. I wonder why the pony tail is missing red ink if at the moment I colored it looked completely filled out?

Tarantula

Red is a pain to fill with as its the same colour as blood and unhappy skin, really easy to miss spots. if you have decent light and give it a spray with water every now and then the holidays will show up better.
      Awesome work though :)

Viper65

I agree, awsome work!!!! :D

Thanks for that great review on the equipment as well. If I may ask, what type of machine was the rotary you used?

xDreamerx
      Participant

Nice work there, looks clean too. As for certain colors being hard to pack or shade. Try different brands, some Kuro reds are what I use, Dragon, and Rose for blood since I use multiple colors for blood. And example for yellow I use Starbrights yellow and it goes in pretty smooth.

Again, nice work and thanks for sharing.

leopardprints67
      Participant

Very nice, very nice!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan