• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      SirBlazeAloT

Ok so I got someone who has home made tattoos and some bad pieces so he let me lay some ink on him!

Low quality ill get a better pic soon. BE EASY ON ME~! Ive only been practicing on fruit and real skin is 100000000%’s different!
      SO: Here it is…

SirBlazeAloT

and here is my second I did today..

Viper65

Yes, those are low quality pics…LOL.
      Not bad though, good effort put into them. Obviously, it goes without saying you need some practice and if you have a willing donor then Ok! As long as your practicing safe tattooing methods and your customer is happy then rock on. You can always go back and do some more to these, touch ups, shading, or color at a later date as well!

SirBlazeAloT

@Viper65 wrote:

Yes, those are low quality pics…LOL.
      Not bad though, good effort put into them. Obviously, it goes without saying you need some practice and if you have a willing donor then Ok! As long as your practicing safe tattooing methods and your customer is happy then rock on. You can always go back and do some more to these, touch ups, shading, or color at a later date as well!

Thanks man! All i have is a android phone to snap pics with. And yes the guy ive been practicing on is very happy with the work and yes I did take my time and put effort into these first two pieces! Thanks viper!

jtdaltonsr

try to add different weights of lines. One size lines makes a tattoo look bland. I can see where u are going with the tat, but try to put some thicker lines in there. Also, u may want to try to wash your grey down. looks like just black to me, it would help with the blending and gradience. other than that, ur on ur way man! keep up the practice.

satans_glory

Not to sound uppity, but I’ve never actually tattooed on practise skin…ok, Ive tried an got through 1 line, couldnt wipe the ink off and I didnt like that I couldnt feel what I was doing…I’ve only ever done work on myself or others and Ive only ever done maybe 10 pieces period…thankfully I have plenty of guinea pigs lined up, but there’s nothin like the real thing. Just keep it up…the more people who are willing..the more experience you’ll get.

destructo

this work looks like freehand prison style garbage. Problem is ive seen tattoos come from prison looking like works of fine art so this may drop to a catagory below that. You may want to start with a good solid design, then make a good solid tattoo.

cjmahone66

this is really bad.
      i would suggest that you back up and work on your drawing for several months before you try and tattoo again.
      these designs are really weak and lack any sort of proportion, shading, or depth.
      try redrawing traditional desings to start with. get some books on drawing. art is not rocket science, but it does take PRACTICE. you can teach yourself, but it will require discipline.
      please post your drawings in appropriate section.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan