• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ruble

whats up guys just browsing on google for tattoo tips and found this site, immediately had to become a member. this is my first post if you cant tell. my dad bought me a tattoo kit for christmas that came with no directions, nothing but the guns, needles, ink, all that. ive had enough tattoos to know the very basics, such as cleanliness, setting up and other small stuff like that. well, the day i opened it i started right away. it only came with 1 peice of practice skin and we dont keep fruit around the house lol so luckily i have lots of friends that let me practice on them. i have all the work ive done except 2 in an album on facebook heres the link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17855&id=100001884839086

i know i need alot more practice before i even think about trying to apprentice but i would greatly appreciate all the criticism i can get, whether its how shitty a peice looks or if you think i have potential. i used to draw all the time back in middle/high school but i can really only draw something if i look at it. doesnt have to be traced, but i have a hard time drawing from memory or creating something new

xDreamerx
      Participant

Welcome to the site. Feel free to post more about yourself in the SO INTRODUCE YOURSELF section!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan