tat2theEarth

Sorry. Just fixed the links let me know if they work

stanski

Not to bad man looking good :)

tat2theEarth
      stanski

Looks a lot better now good job

tat2theEarth

Thanks.. the color didnt go in as bold as i would have liked it to. Used shitty ink but i have some starbrite on the way hope it helps. I used a 9rl for the lining and a 5m1 for shading..

stanski

The starbrite is all I use on my tattoos and it is all that I have ever tried out.I did not want to take the chance of non sterilized ink and mess someone up with it. I like it a lot and some of the colors will pop and some not so good. But I think you made a good choice in getting them.

tat2theEarth

I can upload now:) so no more facebook links.. so please whoever could not see them before check out all my posts im editing all of them

giliegil

ha ha – much beter – the tattoo and the link situation – :mrgreen:

tat2theEarth

Thanks.. i did the original in 9th grade with a homemade machine.. i can see a big difference in using professional equipment and being 11 years older lol..

destructo

its not horrible, but i cant help but think it would look better with some shading and highlights in the green, darker towards the letters and lighter toward the flametips, in a sunburst fashion. it looks a lil like a sticker and really lacks dimension.

tat2theEarth

Yeah i do agree. I have to work on my highlighting skills, hopefully with better ink i can make white stick better, the junk i have is super thick and wont even stay after thinning it..

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan