• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tarantula

Came across this today might be helpful to anyone interested in doing portrait work or changing coloured imaged to B&G.

http://www.fotosketcher.com/ Its a free programme so leaves you more money to spend on disposables :)

DuchessCCC

Thank you I am going to give it a try

xDreamerx
      Participant

Thanks for sharing the link.

Folks as always be mindful of links to other sites and especially to programs. make sure you have anti-virus programs when downloading anything and scan it afterwards if your program doesnt catch it.

This is my sys admin side speaking Tarantula. lol I’m also a certified sys admin. I’ll give it a shot myself and see what the capabilities are with this prog.

ghooke

FotoSketcher converts your digital images into pencil sketches, pen and ink drawings or various painting styles (watercolor, oil painting etc.). Just load the photo, select the desired sketch style and the program will instantly apply the effect. You can tweak various drawing parameters to simulate different drawing styles, add a photo frame or text, and save the digital sketch as new image without changing your original photo.
      In addition to sketch and paint conversions, Fotosketcher can also apply vintage photo and sepia effects.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan