• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      evan

[attachment=0:4i8qlt5j]204228_109751919099776_100001949057547_82838_1964625_o.jpg[/attachment:4i8qlt5j]

xDreamerx
      Participant

I like seeing the “first” pix with electric machines. I myself started on home made machines…almost 6 yrs using them, building new ones every time I worked on somebody then eventually switched over to coil machines….for obvious reasons.

Anyhow take another pic with a higher resolution. So we can see your line work and shading, etc.

evan

lol that one is done heeled already i dont hav a dig camra nor mor thats why i posted that pic ill tell u tho a few lines are scetchy due to the fact it on my wrist and couldnt strech the skin on my wrist lol not bad just a few skip spots i do hav some issuse useing a mag i posted it in in introduce your self on accident its lik im not getting even depth wen packing color

xDreamerx
      Participant

You should get a copy of Canvas’s book. Totally give you tips and tricks and get you going in the right direction. Will save you some research time too. even though you can never get too much research time. 8-)

jtdaltonsr

Uneven spots, or “holidays” for me show up when i dont properly stretch the skin. Try to stretch a small patch as flat as a sheet of paper as you can, concentrate only on the spot your on. Usually when I do this proper, I dont get the uneven look, or spots.

evan

thanx bros

xDreamerx
      Participant

Another thing I do is try to get my line work done in one continuous stroke….whenever possible. That way the line your layin down is consistent with the rest of it, vs. thick to thin to spotty to rail roads…etc. Hope this helps.

So if possible instead of taking 4 strokes to get a 2 inch line….try and do it in one stroke.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan