• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Okay, so I have been in Afghanistan again for little over a year now. And I am headed home soon. So… this means I am going to kick it into high gear. Custom tattoo machines will start getting built – website will get updated. I have 2 new books coming out very soon… and a ton of surprises for training.

If you are in Arizona or West coast let me know. Will be doing seminars this summer. I also plan to travel at the end of the summer and working on a side project documentary about the evolution of the tattoo industry. should be interesting to say the least.

But you will expect to see some actual work come out of me again – and hopefully tattooing again as well..

Thank you to everyone who has been getting the books and supporting the retailers who sell my books. I hope I am answering your questions. I know i dont get on here enough – if you did buy Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo – and have a serial number – feel free to email me: charles @ tattooBooksOnline . com and I will reply! I promise.. ensure to include your serial number – or at least some lame excuse why you dont have a serial number! haha

If you can’t afford the book (some sites sell it for $20) then let me know, and I will see what I can do. I am not here to get rich on this thing, I just want to see some good tattoos and some quality artists who really want to learn to tattoo come out this whole “project” of mine. Thanks again
      -CR Jordan

Hated

Glad to see you’ll be headed back home, Welcome back.
      I just got a copy of your book the other day and i’m reading through it right now. It’ll be nice to see some new stuff up on the member website. I really liked the videos, although the camera angles need some work. :lol:

boaz

welcome home god speed

Jester
      Participant

Welcome Home!!
      I got my book about three weeks ago. I’m half way threw it the second time.
      ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!

gmccane

Welcome home ! Reading your book now .

Blake

see you on the west coast

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan