• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      evan

most of the white stuck any input how to get white to go in mor solid

jtdaltonsr

Ink goes in the same way, no matter what the color, at least with my experience. Its the same procedures to inject any color in the skin, just act like its black or green.

xDreamerx
      Participant

Have you tried tattooing on pig skin first? Give you a better feel for color packing and a chance to experiment with different needle configuration’s. Consider relining the piece too. I like the idea of the piece, but there is room for some improvements on the blue shading and the outline. Work on it some more when its healed and update the pic here.

As for packing in white, I tend to use flat mag for larger areas of white and RL’s for high lites. Are you experimenting with different brands of ink? I dont use the same brand for all my colors, reds from one brand, white from another, yellow from another…etc. Consider that.

Feel free to ask any other questions and thanks for sharing your work. :ugeek:

evan

thanx dreamer i figured out wut the deal was i should have used a mag on that one i used a 9rs and it was just to lose a grouping for me with that color the mag works so much better now that understand how to use one that was shortly after i got my pro machine shit i almost use my mag more then my liner now

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan