• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jaxon537

i have gone through two power supply boxes and i haveno idea whati am doing wrong or what i should do different or if there are any better power supply boxes i should purchase?

can’t go wrong w/ PULSE tattoo power supply…

cheap china power supplies are just that… cheap

I bought a cheap china power supply and have had really good luck with it but I try not too over work it too much

jtdaltonsr

thats the problem with chinese stuff.. you may or may not have good luck, so why test your luck? i recently found that the freakin FRAMES aint worth a toot, they use a single sheet of metal and bend it, so its not at a perfect 90 degree angle at the rear spring deck, causing the springs to not line up like they should. Im going totally rotary. even the chinese rotarys wont have that problem. you can swap parts from top of the line rotarys for cheap ones, and its more compatible, and u also dont have to worry bout the frame being out of line.

destructo

i just picked up a hurricane coffin power supply. I been reading alot of posts about supplies going out and realized ive been using a national digital for about 10 years now…… Well i wanna keep that as a backup and tryout this new one even if it is chinky at 79$ theres not too much to lose here..

nedmanders

@destructo wrote:

i just picked up a hurricane coffin power supply. I been reading alot of posts about supplies going out and realized ive been using a national digital for about 10 years now…… Well i wanna keep that as a backup and tryout this new one even if it is chinky at 79$ theres not too much to lose here..

i just ordered it off ebay for like 60 bucks…i actually like it a lot i did a tattoo in like 45 minutes, the lining seemed to go real quick and the filling in went faster i also had better ink but i think this power supply is also part of the reason.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan