• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Viper65

Picked a copy of “Into the Skin” a book put out by Superior Tattoo. I would rate this book 3.5 stars out of 5.

The book covers the History of tattooing very well. It also hits on many subjects that are VERY useful to a new tattooist, and possibly even some more experienced tattooers out there. What i would have liked to have seen it cover was more “Trade Secrets” of which I dont think any were actually “EXPOSED”….at least not to my knowledge. It also has lots of subliminal Ads placed throughout the book since it is obviously from a tattoo supplier. The DVD was interesting and i watched Just about all of it. I cant really say as I learned alot from it but I did pick up a little here and there and its always interesting to me to watch these videos, again, theres some advertising for their products but thats what i had expected. If your BRAND NEW to this I would say get the book, it will give you some very good information, other than that its just good reading material and keeps you up to par with what your supposed to already know.

FrancoLewis

@Viper65 wrote:

Picked a copy of “Into the Skin” a book put out by Superior Tattoo. I would rate this book 3.5 stars out of 5.

The book covers the History of tattooing very well. It also hits on many subjects that are VERY useful to a new tattooist, and possibly even some more experienced tattooers out there. What i would have liked to have seen it cover was more “Trade Secrets” of which I dont think any were actually “EXPOSED”….at least not to my knowledge. It also has lots of subliminal Ads placed throughout the book since it is obviously from a tattoo supplier. The DVD was interesting and i watched Just about all of it. I cant really say as I learned alot from it but I did pick up a little here and there and its always interesting to me to watch these videos, again, theres some advertising for their products but thats what i had expected. If your BRAND NEW to this I would say get the book, it will give you some very good information, other than that its just good reading material and keeps you up to par with what your supposed to already know.

With your review,I think this one would be worth a shot! The History of Tattoo is an interesting matter,it absolutely adds interest to all tattooist!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan