• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CHIINK

hello everyone, got my first tattoo when i was 15, been into it ever since from me and my cousin growing up making home made tattoo machines from old toys we had, using guitar strings as liners and sewing needles as shaders/fillers. hobby kinda died down. fast forward about a decade or so, i had some of them covered up on my left arm as a half sleeve, but i have to go back for a second sitting for the colors. only the outline and the shading were done, and that was in 2009. i always wanted to get it finished but just never got to it. i bought an ‘ebay’ kit and tried it on myself, neighbor, and some friends last fall. i am currently attempting to cover up my right leg/knee/shin area before i even start tattooing other people again(i apologize to the ‘professional’ tattoo community for doing so, but i needed to). however, i do have a medical license and a degree that covers standard precautions to sterile, isolation, quarantine techniques. i’ve been using this machine i purchased from a tattoo supply shop in the chicagoland area. it seems to be doing fine, i’ve never dissected it’s parts and stuff but am hoping to acquire excellent advice and tips from everyone about all this and more. i think i’ve been butchering my leg, so please help, lol. i want to thank everyone here in advance for the opinions, critiques, positives, and negatives i will be getting. very excited to be here. peace.

i’ve also just signed up for photobucket, and will be uploading pics that i have as soon as i figure everything out.

Jester
      Participant

Welcome! Look forward to seeing your work.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you nice and active :)

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan