• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jtdaltonsr

I was wondering if anyone else has the problem of the needle tip not pointing straight out of the tube, like it points a lil UP? someone told me I could just bend it down, but wont that mess the needle group up? its only for the liner setup, the shader and packer are fine. Also, any suggestions on how to keep a client from jumping and making shaky lines? should i hold them down, or let them jump? lol i know, these are primative questions, but any answers will help.

@jtdaltonsr wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else has the problem of the needle tip not pointing straight out of the tube, like it points a lil UP? someone told me I could just bend it down, but wont that mess the needle group up? its only for the liner setup, the shader and packer are fine. Also, any suggestions on how to keep a client from jumping and making shaky lines? should i hold them down, or let them jump? lol i know, these are primative questions, but any answers will help.

Only thing I can suggest, is to learn how to anticipate the jumps through the hand you’re stretching the skin with, sometimes, you’ll feel a tension come through which means they’re about to jump, and when you feel it, lift off with the machine :)

PS When they said bending, I suspect they meant putting a very slight curve into the main bar of the needle, not the actual grouping at the tip :)

jtdaltonsr

Actually, they said the tip. they called it “tweeking” but I dont know if I should do this! I do bend the bar some, it is even across with the bands on it, but for some reason, the needle tip ALWAYS curves slightly upward. Anyone know anything about tweeking a needle tip as it is called?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan