• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Viper65

Has anyone checked out the link that Huntsonga has been posting? I believe its for Dragon hawk tattoo supplies. I was just browsing the inks
      http://www.tattoodiy.com/high-quality-tattoo-inks-40-colors-tattoo-intenze-1oz-inks-intenze40_p627.html
      Im wondering if this is the real deal or counterfiet stuff, looks like a good price if its the real McCoy. ;)

TexasPT

I’m guessing counterfeit or old. I just paid 11.99 after shipping for an ounce of Intenze true black.

$41 or $50 for shipping from China. Why buy something from the U.S that is sent to China to get it shipped back to the U.S.?

Viper65

Yeah..you got a point there…where did you get it from? I bought some Scream inks from Amazon not long ago and Ima tell you what, they are nice, I got a Nautical star on the back of my arm with the red ink and had absolutely no reaction at all from it. The other colors were nice and had a really good consistancy. Im not saying they are great but for what I paid i was very pleased with them. Im thinking of going with Intenze or Fusion for future work though… :mrgreen:

TexasPT

I got it from amazon, I had some gift card money to play with so I went on a shopping spree.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00579888K

Everything bad I have heard about Scream is from forums in 2006. I’ve heard they have reformulated since. if you look up any ink supplier you’ll find more negative than positive. Tell one guy about good stuff…ten people when you’re pissed. My kit from pirateface came with geiutsu (or something like that) and I have zero complaints about those, too. They are thin, but if you know what you are doing they go in fine. Same with Prizm…I actually am very pleased with those.

I’ve got a friend sending me some bloodline inks in the next week or two. Next stuff I pay for will be Eternal. Too many artists I admire use them with outstanding results and I feel very comfortable that I’ll know what I’m getting with them. You can get a 12 bottle (1oz) set for $80 off their website.

Mark

Atchitol

I have the scream inks also. Good variety for the price. No complaints here , and I have used a good bit of it. Great for starters I’d say.

Viper65

……..I like it.

Tarantula

I use intenze and eternal inks, colours are great and stay that way.

wrathone11
      Participant

I’ve got three brands in my pallet now, Skin Candy (which I like for their blues), Mom’s (I still like their red), Waverly (friend suggested it and the white is really nice). Actually I’m wrong I’ve got four brands because I’ve got some Eternal in there too. I think you have to find the colors you like and go with that and each brand has a different strong point.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan