• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Loopi

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197661_10151009751746011_1143163952_n.jpg

my melon was the last one in the shop so it isnt the prettiest melon

giliegil

i like the grey wash usage – maybe work on lines – on that particular design i would bold them lines out to hide the shakes – but that’s just my opinion – :D – keep up the good work 8-)

Loopi

Aw thanks :) gonna do that just realised i only have 5rl would of loved to work it over with a 7rl.

I am actually delighted! its the first colour I have done and I am a little proud. I know I have a long way to go but the melon left a happy customer.

Johnny

Good incorporation of shadows and highlights. Overall nice work for what it is. Light blue adds a nice effect if used properly to illustrate silver, or chrome. I would suggest not to cover up your mistakes with thick lines, especially when you are practicing on melons. Keep practicing one passing your lines. That is an important skill to master. Obviously it is going to be different in the skin, but developing a steady hand is half the battle.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan