• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Heezy Ink

Im new on here and i have finally applied my art from paper to ink a little more than a year ago. I dont want to sound cliche and say that ive been drawing since i could hold a pencil and all that stuff and soon became confident enough to turn my art into permanent peices. I started with a guitar sring and pen, just as some of you also have. it was sort of a trial run of sorts to see if i would like it. I didnt buy my first machine until i was 6 months in researching and reading everyhing i could to get my feet wet. every video and every article about tattooing i could get my hands on. I bought my first machine online. Only i didnt buy the machine intact. I bought parts and peices from 4 different companies in order to make my own machine. I practiced on practice skin, fruit, and eventually tried on myself. A few months of this after online courses of bloodborne pathogens and health risks, i ventured out to my friends to practice bigger peices free of charge.. Ive heard the saying many times, If you run out of friends to practice on, find new friends! 2X doing this and i couldnt be happier. I have the mentality that since it is permanent and my name is behind my art, I really take my time getting a tattoo to not only my satisfaction but my test subject as well. My tattoos are fairly small but they take a lot of time. I dont have an “apprenticeship” per se, but i have a couple of artists that lend a helping hand here and there. Once i get pictures here at work, Ill post some up for everyone to see…

http://tattoo-apprentice.com/learn-how-to-tattoo-for-free/about/

Welcome – sounds like you are on the right track!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan