• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      chopperdog

Hi I have been getting Tattooed for many years. But i did about 15 years with out getting any new ink, just couldn’t afford shop prices.
      I use to be a Harley Mechanic for about 15 years and before that i was in the military as a jet mechanic.
      Anyway i was disabled and got my SSI because I could no longer work on Bikes any more. i Had a Friend That did Tattoo’s Professionally Back in the day, And After getting Some tat Work from Him, I got the Idea to learn the Art of Tattooing From him Because i needed to learn a new Skill for my self/ my carrier that i enjoyed doing and was challenging for me do to keep my mind More active.
      He was good teacher and ive been working with my Practice Skins And Various kinds of Fruit and Pig skins, (When i can get them)Now For about 6 months and Practicing my Drawing at least 20 30 min everyday. I have Done A few Tattoos on my self and i Would like to know what you all think of my work as soon as i can figure out how to upload them . Thanks

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome to the forum :)

Can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with, this forum is kind of stingy when it comes to images so you’ll have to upload them to an image hosting site like http://www.imageshack.com and post the direct link here so we can click it and see it

Lennart82
      Participant

Welcome to the forum :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Welcome

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan