• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      RavenSpirit

Hello Everyone,
      My name is Lissa, I have been tattooing for many years, most of those years were done with needle and thread. I have upgraded to a gun so I am not in the stone age anymore. LOL I have been self taught, I feel that you can learn the art of tattooing as long as you are learning and not “pretending” to learn. There are a good number of tattoo artists who have been self taught and they do beautiful work and apprenticeship isn’t for everyone. I have found that tattoo artist don’t like to take on apprentices because that will eventually take away their business. I personally will not take on apprentices, it may sound rude, but I do have my reasons. Along with tattoos I also do body piercings. My philosophy on tattooing and body piercing is to decorate your body and not deform it, so I do have limits on what services I perform. I have an Eastern Mysticism flair to my tattoos and enjoy doing tribal tattoos and Asian style art tattoos. I also am learning the art of Henna, it is such beautiful and intricate body art. I am working on developing another portfolio, my past work has been destroyed, so please be patient for pics of my work. I will post them when they are completed. I look forward to conversing with you all and exchanging helpful information to better our art of tattooing. Many Blessings to you all!! :D

xDreamerx
      Participant

Welcome Lissa,

cant wait to see some of your work. And feel free to browse around and take what ya can. You can also do searches for keywords and that may help you find info.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan