• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Blake

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself im Blake from Socal. I’m new to tattooing, i did own a cheap $80 beginners kit when i was 15 haha and have been tattooed 5 times. So i just really want to be very educated on tattooing before i start learning with machines in hand again.thankyou

jtdaltonsr

Welcome to the family, Blake. looking forward to seeing your progress!

Blake

Thanks man!

Welcome indeed :) The one thing I would say, is beware of what you read, and only make it one of your tattooing practices if you see several people recommending it, as I have heard (not on this forum) people give out slightly false advice to aspiring artists, simply to fuck up their progress. (They should be ashamed of themselves, as they could then be responsible for someone getting a jacked up tat…) Best of luck :)

Blake

Ooo good advice dude i’ll definitely look out thanks.

@Blake wrote:

Ooo good advice dude i’ll definitely look out thanks.

No worries, bro :) After the whole ‘bending the needle bar experience’, I’m determined to not take everything I see in the youtube videos/forums as gospel (unless it is from a very well known artist) as at the end of the day, I want to do good work, and I’m not going to let others sabotage that, just because of their fear of the wizards :D

Blake

haha i hear ya man you gotta watch out everyone just wants ta push you down to bring them up

@Blake wrote:

haha i hear ya man you gotta watch out everyone just wants ta push you down to bring them up

Yeah, the more they put you down, the more you know it’s because they’re scared of your work :D

xDreamerx
      Participant

Welcome amigo, let us know if you have any questions, or feel free to PM Canvas or myself if you have any you dont want to ask in open forum.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan