• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wyki

Hi My name is William, Everyone I know personally knows me by Wyki. I’m currently in Puerto Rico. Any artists around this area? Anywho I’m new to the tattooing scene. Since I was young I’ve always liked art, and have always taken my time off to draw anything that came to mind. Be it 5min or the whole day off, I like to draw whatever comes to mind, even though it comes out “ugly” :roll: . Well…from when I could remember I’ve always found interesting tattoos, to me they could mean anything because everyone has their reason and meaning to each and everyone of their pieces. Could be based off of rebellion or to remember people,places or events. I’ve known that different natives around the world do it aswell to demonstrate goals or whatever, so its something you see thru-out the world. I’ve been wanting to be a tattoo artist since young, but never had the chance to get to buy my own equipment or atleast some motivation to go ahead and get the necessary equipment to start, until now. I’ve lost alot of sketch books thru-out the years so no current images/drawings, till like a week or two ago. :o I’ll be uploading some here later on. Havent done any tattoo work on anybody yet, but hopefully soon. MMMmm I dont know what else I could say so yea… that’ll be all.

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan