• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      howel

Okay. So, I have my friend pierce my nipple, and the jewelry she tries to use is too short, so it won’t go all the way through. So we give up. And now I’ve had a needle shoved clean through my areola, and I have no piercing, just a scab. I still REALLY want it pierced, though, and am very VERY nervous about the pain of piercing over scar tissue. What should I do?

robroy289
      Participant

I am only a tattoo artist but, my advise is go to someone who has the right equipment to do the job right! It is gona hurt like hell going back through scar tissue!!

tat2theEarth

It definitely does hurt like hell going through scar tissue.. i pierced my own nipple in high school (not smart, but whats done is done) and it migrated a little twards the front. I went to a proffessional and treated myself to an 18th birthday piercing session 3 years later and got them both pierced vertically. The one i did myself i still wore, and all the scar tissue that built up under it and behind the hole, im super happy i never have to do it again it hurt like an s.o.b. and i could hear the needle rip thru the skin. The guy piercing it kinda made a face and a faint grunt cause he had to push the needle so hard. And the few weeks afterwards were hell too. Anyways sorry about me ranting and raving reliving an experience but, good luck man it might not be too bad since you took the needle out right after… just make sure you take a stress ball or something to bite on when you go get it pierced.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan