• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Well, I’m bad at writing about myself, So I guess I’ll start. My name is Crystopher. And I have been tattooing in the underground for 4 years now. (Which I will explain, And regret now) I love ANY type of art that I can get my hands on. Wether it be sketching, Paintings, Visual Art, Music. Anything. I started tattooing because JUST sketching wasn’t enough for me. I grew addicted to the vibration of a machine, The sound…The “no eraser” deal. I started with a kit that I purchased from superior (which blew) And eventually found out the hard way that sellers “say it’s the best”. But really isn’t. :). I am constantly surrounded by the love and criticism of professional artists, And have started an Apprenticship. I excell in black and grey work. But I also enjoy vibrant color work (still working on it). I enjoy oriental art. As well as portraits. I learn something new every day. And I enjoy the learning experience. I’m constantly challenging myself to be a better artist. An older gentlemen (and artist) once told me…”People that get into the art for the wrong reasons, Don’t last long”. That is still constant in my mind. And I strive to do the best I can and be as real as possible at all times. Well, I guess that’s my introduction. As far as pigment goes… I don’t stick to one brand of ink. If ONE company made the best of every thing, We wouldn’t need other suppliers, My likes are…. Kuro Sumi for outlining and such. Silverback/Kuro Sumi/Kokkai for grey wash. Intenze, Starbrite, MOM’s, (a few) and Eternal. For colors. I LOVE the SKINCANDY U.V. color rack.

Well, Best Regards to everyone.
      Will be a pleasure speaking to all of you.

Welcome –
      Def sounds like you are on right track..
      You have to keep that kind of Drive – and just try to learn from everyone and anyone…
      Do you have a copy of the book Basic Fundamentals Of Modern Tattoo?

I am always interested in what people think of it…
      How did you find this forum? Just curious – since we are kind of new..
      Check out the blog and feeds –
      http://tattoo-apprentice.com/learn-how-to-tattoo-for-free/about/
      and if you have the book – check out the members portal on
      https://www.teachmetotattoo.com/portal

Feel free to ask any questions on this forum – hope to answer the best way possible!

I do not have this book, If it involves tattooing, I’ll read it. Where can I find it?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan