• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Codyg

Hey what’s up I’m 25 year old male in Houston Texas…. I’m learnin how to tattoo… I draw pretty good and was wantin toturn my drawings into tattoos and have been wanting too for years now… But just wanted to introduce myself so hi!!!!

TexasPT

Hey Codyg, This board is a pretty good resource while you learn. I’d suggest picking up the book (basic fundamentals of tattoo) and read it 7 or 8 times. Lots of great information.

You’ll learn faster if you post pictures of your art, your practice, and your tattooing and then let others critique and give feedback.

Mark (up the road from you in Cypress)

Codyg

Thnx seems to be a verry respectful forum.. Nice people on here.. I did my first tattoo today on simbody else and I did one on my leg… But the one on my leg was pretty hard cause I was giving myself pain…. Lol but I will try and post pics in a few minutes

Codyg

Well how do I upload photos

TexasPT

you have to have them on your hard drive. At the bottom of the page there is a tab that says “upload attachment”. Click it, click browse, find photo on your hard drive and it will put it in the window. Then click upload…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan