• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      chroniktats

Hey , wassup People. you can call me Javi . People know me by Chronik . :D when i first started i purchased a professional kit from international tattoo supplies in chicago . Ive been tattooingfor exactly 9 months . ;) but i only do it to friends and family members (some random ppl) . irealize that its all about trial and error but more trial than error . hopefully i can get an apprenticeship sometime soon . I have also been collecting tattoos since the age of 14 . i have a half sleeves , a full sleeve , 2 leg sleeves , and a chest piece . i am currently workin on my hand tattoo . ill post some picture soon !

Stay up ppl,
      Chronik !

xDreamerx
      Participant

welcome man. Post those pix and share your experience thus far about trying to get an apprenticeship.

chroniktats

Thans bro . Check out my flickr sometime (http://www.flickr.com/photos/chroniktattoos/) some of my work is on there . it would really help out if i got some feed back on it , i been working on my portfolio to try and attain an apprentice . i have a couple of people that would take me under their wing and teach me what they know. ill keep it posted on what happens !

tattoo123

Man, I love what you’re doing. Would I do it.. No.. Would I get it… NO. As long as you are being ultra-safe doing it, cool man. keep it up and always strive for better as an artist. Matt

dave14jones

You seem to be really passionate about tattoo learning. You should work under an experienced tattoo artist to learn more about the fine details of tattooing. This will help you to get your tattoo apprenticeship in a proper way.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan