• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MortalCanvas

niamh

Hey. your portfolio looks good. im loving the flower on page 8!!

xDreamerx
      Participant

Welcome to the site, feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. I like the portfolio, keep it up looking good. I wont critique anything unless there is a specific piece your asking to be critiqued?

So you went to a tattoo skool?? No offense but I dont have much faith in “tattoo skools”, but then again I’ve never stepped foot in one either so its hard to just go by what I’ve read or heard from others. So if I may ask. What was your experience there learning in that environment(academy).

I think its kewl that this is a part of you and regardless of the changes going on in your life you still have this art form in you. Love it.

Feel free to share some of your art work(drawings) if you have any in the FLASH section here.

MortalCanvas

I posted a reply in the tattoo school section.. you can read that to see what I have to say about them. I’m not really looking for a critique on any certain piece. I know there’s good and bad in there so I’m not offended by critisism. I’m actually working on a cover up for one of my first tattoos..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan