• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Glad to find people with the same dream.
      First off all sorry for my bad language. I only learned the basic in English.
      Let me tell you my story.
      I remember myself 6 years old kid to have a big (for my hands) magnet. With this stuff i had to clean the floor at my angles store from needles that had drooped down . He was a (the person who makes clothes by order- hope to tell me the correct word). Anyway i had to deal with needles as a game. There i was looking at the strange groups the needles create on the magnet. I found similar groups after 20 years at the tattoo needles. I couldn’t imagine it then.
      On the other hand , i was always drawing , and i finally manage to learn about colors and drawings as a make up artist.
      But also learn how to be beside a doctor in a hospital especially helping the microbiologist at his work.
      At last i had a degree in Biology because i love nature.
      The world of tattoo became in my road of life 16 years ago , when i had a case of a person who had burns all over his arm. I was trying to find a way to cover the ugly look of it at make it all in the same color. Skin color.
      Great opportunity and amazing feeling when i finally got it.
      After that i follow the way of creating either for cover , for make up, and for body tattoo. And still going .Its a never ending story with creations that will go to the grave like me and become dust. Thats the greatest challenge … to create something that will not last for ever (or for very long) but will be living like all of us.
      I’ll be back with more stories in my next free time.
      Thank you for reading.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Welcome! :D

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome to the forum!

Lennart82
      Participant

And a welcome from me as well ;)

Wyki

Welcome to the forum, always great to listen to stories :D its just like a book. With pics its even better :P

einvalentine
      Participant

Hello and welcome!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan