• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nagaru

Hi everyone.

I’m new to this board, as well as powered tattooing. I have been doing tats for about 10 years now, using the traditional Asian style (Bamboo Driver and Tapper, or fish teeth and tapper depending on the types of lines done). Mostly I do Black and Gray work, with some colors as well.

I have been interested in using a power Tat gun for awhile now, and have recently decided to expand my business. I went ahead and bought a good setup (2 guns, disposable needles, disposable tubes and grips, etc). In say disposable because I do not have the room to run an autoclave unit and to me it is better to use a fresh needles, tubes, and things each time instead of re-using them.

I talked to the local Tattoo shops around here (all 4 of them) and none would apprentice me for this new skill, so I am left to learn on my own as to how to use them. I have plenty of fake tattooing skins, and have used a few up already.

I hope to talk to you all in depth at times, if you are willing, to help answer my questions. Maybe in turn I can answer your questions about the bamboo and tapper style if you have questions (smile).

I love traditional tattoo techniques. Very interesting concepts. But, Keep looking. You just can’t learn what you need by teaching yourself, Or from google. Good luck on your journey…By the way. It’s a “Machine.” Not a “Gun.” Guns kill, Machines Create.

Much love.

xDreamerx
      Participant

Hey Nagaru Its me Dreamer! Fancy meeting you here brotha! ! ! ! I emailed you back the other day.

Anyhow feel free to post your artwork here and some of your ink work here brotha. I’m still trippin finding you here lol Right on man! Talk to you see amigo.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan