• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi my names zac, i reside in sydney Australia and was born in porirua, Wellington, New Zealand, iv always loved drawing and doin art at school as i was growing up, and was pretty good in art and getting high marks through high school! I never finished high school and had to work due to having a son @ the age of 18 and my art was put on the back burner! my art is raw talent hasnt been taught or nutured and can differnately be improved! I found a tattoo kit on ebay for $80 2x machines, power supply, needles, inks etc YOU KNOW THE ONES HAHAHA! Now here i am, been scratching since july 2011 trying find out as much as i can about this very secretive art which i love, its brought back the inspiration to start drawing and getting creative again! I appreciate all the help i can get, and hopefully can help also! thanks in advance#SIRSCRATCHALOT#

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome!!!

papi2s5

hello been tattooing now for about three yrs i got a brief apprenticeship at a shop in providence r.i learned alot but have learned more by reading books i still consider myself a newbie i work at it every chance i have love the tattoo basics book from this sight very very good well writen….i love tattooing but i find it hard to get into the bizz….plus i just dont want to work or put my art work into a place that just wants the cash and could careless for the work they put out. to many places like that…i feel like i dont need to be there…i work from home for now.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan