• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      antera

Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself, i am new to the trade of tattooing, i have always had a strong interest in tattooing but just never had to guts to learn, i finally grew some balls and bought my equipment, i have not done any actual skin work yet and dont plan on doing any until i am ery confident in my work and prep techniques, the last thing i ever want is to be called a scratch, everyone has to start somewhere and you try walking into a shop and asking for an apprenticeship with zero prior expierance. talk about laughing. All my work is done on practise skins, and alot of just drawing and tracing practise. After starting this i have a whole new outlook on professional artists, they truly deserve every little bit of respect for there skills and can only hope to make it into the trade and be respected as well, and this brings me to these forumns to learn from you guys and i look forward to reading all your posts.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

you need to draw A LOT
      at least 2-5 drawings a day :)
      Trust me it helps
      try honeydew melons instead of practice skin
      it might feel a little better
      as far as the apprenticeship–at least here in Cornwall, Ontario–they would rather see 10 good drawings than 100 crappy tattoos
      make a really solid art portfolio n you can probably get in :)

welcome fellow canadian :D

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome! Drawl, drawl, drawl all you can and ask alot of questions!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan