• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Rudeone

My name is Rudy Faber. I’ve been working a couple of years as a full-time concept artist for an indie videogame developer and currently I’m a freelance illustrator based in the Netherlands. As a hobby I like to paint with oils/acrylics and customize toys and figurines. Pretty much all my time is devoted to practising visual art in some kind of form and it has been like that since my early childhood.
      I’ve always been in love with tattoos. I knew I wanted to get tattooed ever since I was about twelve I think.
      Tattoos have been a prominent theme in much of my personal illustration work.
      The really strange thing is that I’m actually almost a blanc canvas till this day and I only have one tattoo that I got about twelve years ago. The reason for this is that I used to be very undesisive about styles and designs, had a hard time finding a great artist and get on his/her waiting list, and not having the money during my college years. Luckily this will change soon and I can’t wait to finally get some big pieces inked on me.
      Learning the craft of tattooing has been growing more and more on me untill the point I really want to persue a carreer in this artform, hence the reason I’m here. I’ve been talking with an established and very well known tattoo artist in the Netherlands, who is very positive about offering me an apprenticeship in the near future. That said I’m still a complete newbie at this point. I’m trying to soak up as many info I can get before starting out and of course get tattooed soon. I’m a fast learner although I’m very aware of this being a really hard craft to learn.

My appologies for this long intro. I’m looking forward to being here and hopefully learn a lot. for those interested in seeing my illustration work, there’s a link to my portfolio website in my signature.

ricoh65
      Participant

Welcome Rudy, My name is Ricoh Ayala and am from Lawrence MA. I look foward to seeing some of your art. Great crew in here, you will pick up things here. GREAT FORUM!!!

leopardprints67
      Participant

Your work is awesome. Welcome to the group! I’m new here myself.

Lysa

Rudeone

Thanks for the warm welcome Ricoh and Lysa. Glad to be here :D

TexasPT

I just got to your website…incredible.

Welcome to the board. I’ll be very interested in seeing how the transition goes to tattooing.

Mark

Rudeone

Thanks a lot Mark! I hope I’ll be able to reach that level in tattooing one day.

Viper65

Yeah. I checked your site as well……….BAD ASS! Ill definately purchase a few of those prints. Nice art work and exactly my style and taste….sweet stuff man!!!!!!! Welcome!

Rudeone

Thanks man, much appreciated!! :)

xDreamerx
      Participant

Very impressive work. Would love to see more as you progress. You are quite talented my friend! Once again awesome and welcome to this site!

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Rudeone wrote:

Thanks man, much appreciated!! :)

Yeah, you pretty much freakin’ rock there, dude :D

hutongsa

Hello,everyone ,my name is hutongsa and come from China, I love in tattoo and own my tattoo shop,We customize a kinds of tattoo machine.I hope you can provide some useful information and exchange about anyting tattoo. :) :) :)

kevinseo

Hi and welcome,enjoy this forum.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan