• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Viper65

I got this one set up for shading. Its a heavy weight machine with a ton of power, you wont bog this down anytime soon pushing those large mags and what not. Its basically the same as the light weight sniper model with a larger moter. The one thing i did notice with this due to the larger motor is that you will need to tighten up the needle, by that i mean rubber bands or needle runner, I recommend both. If you run it with just rubber bands you will definately notice vibration in the needle, it kinda sucks, I put like 3 rubber bands doubled up on this thing before it began to settled down and purr. You will definately notice a difference in the sound it make when you have it running in the sweet spot.
      It does a good job of shading, works like a charm. Like i said your not going to bog it down. I dont remeber exactly what voltage i was running it at right now but will check next time i use it,(hopefully tonight). Aside from the issue with needing needle runners and rubbers your going to like this machine and the way it feels if you like a heavier machine. For me personally, I would like to have one more of these and one more of the light weights to round out my arsenal….. :ugeek:

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Viper65 wrote:

I got this one set up for shading. Its a heavy weight machine with a ton of power, you wont bog this down anytime soon pushing those large mags and what not. Its basically the same as the light weight sniper model with a larger moter. The one thing i did notice with this due to the larger motor is that you will need to tighten up the needle, by that i mean rubber bands or needle runner, I recommend both. If you run it with just rubber bands you will definately notice vibration in the needle, it kinda sucks, I put like 3 rubber bands doubled up on this thing before it began to settled down and purr. You will definately notice a difference in the sound it make when you have it running in the sweet spot.
      It does a good job of shading, works like a charm. Like i said your not going to bog it down. I dont remeber exactly what voltage i was running it at right now but will check next time i use it,(hopefully tonight). Aside from the issue with needing needle runners and rubbers your going to like this machine and the way it feels if you like a heavier machine. For me personally, I would like to have one more of these and one more of the light weights to round out my arsenal….. :ugeek:

How many ounces does it weight? I have a 10 oz bicknee and I have very small hands. It’s a challenge at times, lemme tell ya!

Viper65

Ill have to weigh it but i would say heavier than my coil machine. By the way, I got the title wrong, it should have said Rotary Machine instead of coil… :?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan