• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Grog

I just got the Executioner and the Assassin. The little spring on the Executioner (used in place of an elastic) is nice. The Assassin doesn’t come with the spring but looks like it could be modified easily accommodate one. Anyone know where I can get a little spring like that? (pretty sure I can find the screw).

Also – with the rotary kit Hildebrandt ships a nice little LED light. Any suggestions on where/how to mount it? (And why do they ship a bag of o-rings? Those are for coil machines).

Thanks – anyone who knows.

ic3qu33n

ive been wondering the same three questions… id love to hear someone with some advice on this as well!!

Takawak

About the LED light they, were overstocked so they threw them in the kit. They are for coil machines.

ic3qu33n

i kind of figured that also they included o rings… not like i needed more but ill use em… i might try out the mount light but i might just end up selling it on ebay for a buck to someone or something… also i went to use my executioner on my brother (2nd time using the machine) and the spring popped off… i emailed richard and they will be replacing it! :) they really do have GREAT customer service i give them an A++ for that. i hope the next machine is better though! if i can get a great product and great service like that i will be one happy cat

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan