• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Viper65

Ok……..for starters, this machine came in a kit. I got the kit because among other things I can always use a back up power supply, foot switch, clip cord and a bunch of needles, tubes, grips and other assorted goodies, so for me this is a perfect way to go and get the stuff I need at a good price.
      The price of this kit was $139 and as mentioned you get a ton of stuff with it that you can actually use and not just garbage. I also modified this kit a little bit and switched out a machine for the Sniper which is the light weight machine offered as well as the others.
      The machine itself is definately light weight, using it is like drawing with a pen on somebody, very quiet and has enough power to get the job done. I posted a picture of the line work i did with this. It will start up at around 2 volts and runs great all the way up the scale. I use a rubber band wrapped around the machine to stabilize the needle and tube, wrapped 3x you can hear a difference in the motor and it will purr like a kitten at that time.
      I love the fact that its a plug and play machine, no assembly required. I did do some color work with it as well and it packs color just as well as it lines, unfortunately on a pig ear they dont come out as well and look very dull. The only down side to the kit is the ink included, its really not the best quality, but for goofing off its just fine.
      Overall i would give this a B+ only because they didnt include the needle stabilizer with the kit and would have been a really good addition, instead of O-rings which for this kit you obviously dont need at all…..
      If you just want to try a machine for around $40, you really cant go wrong with this one. I think Hildebrandt is on the right track with these…..

Peace….viper.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan