• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      messijesse

Name – Jesus
      Location – Mexico
      Background – almost 15 yrs graff. Associates in Graphic Design. Many art classes. Not too much time to tattoo with full time job and 2 kids. Started to tattoo skin like 4-5 months ago. Black and white chicano/gang/mexican themes are my favorite.
      Goal – Tattoo fultime to have more time with my kids.

Here to see who I can meet and exchange ideas with. Dont have internet at home, dont have facebook or anything like that (personal choice)

Gracias!![attachment=0:1f1q4d1b]samuel pecho.jpg[/attachment:1f1q4d1b]

Welcome indeed, I really like your work, bro, the lines’re Ultra Clean, and the flow of the filigree is perfect. Can’t wait to see more of your work :)

TexasPT

Great work for sure. Welcome to the board…not a lot of people post up unfortunately but I’ve already gotten tons of helpful information here.

messijesse

Gracias! I still have lots to learn. Just started but i think the graffiti experience is really helping

I have many pictures but most of them are letters. I wish people would ask me to do more grey wash so I can practice some shading. I need to get some more range. How Do you guys get customers? Word of mouth? Shop clients? Repeat clients?

Where is everybody located? Also English is my second language so their might be some mispelled words or things might not make sense.

TexasPT

Your English is better than most Americans…don’t sweat it.

@messijesse wrote:

Gracias! I still have lots to learn. Just started but i think the graffiti experience is really helping

I have many pictures but most of them are letters. I wish people would ask me to do more grey wash so I can practice some shading. I need to get some more range. How Do you guys get customers? Word of mouth? Shop clients? Repeat clients?

Where is everybody located? Also English is my second language so their might be some mispelled words or things might not make sense.

There’s always something new to learn, but your work is solid, and really good :) For me, it’s repeat customers and word of mouth. No shop for me :D And I’m in the UK, about two hours north of London :)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan