• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      angie

i did this tatto on a foot…. pass over an olde tattoo done by a guy with a machine made out of a electrical tooth brus with a macaron needle….
      all this to say it was looking like crap!!

so did it and was awesome than 2 week pass and all i did was gone !!! the tatto fade completely !!!! so l let pass another 2 week and schedule to re do it another shot!!! gone again !! now im really mad! i know its not me!!! i know i was deep enough, not to much…everything was fine…what in the worl coud have hapen???

angie
      angie

this one is before i ever toutch it….

Rscotti91
      Participant

Is your client taking care of their new tattoo? If they peel or scratch at the scabs the will pull the ink right out…

Spider
      Participant

Also do they have any kind of foot fungus and what kind of shoes are they wearing. Personally I really dislike feet pieces because the person who gets them rarely takes care of them right, meaning with extra care, have to wash it more, keep it moisturized and basically out of harms way more. Could also be that the skin under is scarred, in which case ur gonna have to give it a good 6 weeks to heal, maybe even 10 before trying to go back in. I’m trying to remember an article I read once about the foot. It basically went into a breakdown of the layers of the skin on the foot and why it was so hard to get ink to take properly sometimes. urgh….hope it works out.

angie

okay so foot is really a pain in the ….bip to tattoo on ….scared skin is harder to tattoo?? so its a combiantion of multiple things…
      and not me haaaaa relief lol

thanks will try to find more documentation on that foot skin :)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan