• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

I need some volunteers who are interested in working on some side projects w/ me!
      Let me know if you are interested! Some of the projects will earn you money, some will earn you free tattoo equipment.
      Requires posting gear reviews online, and writing gear reviews and some product promotion stuff.
      Also working on a Tattoo Encyclopedia, and a Free Online tattoo training program (book work stuff – no actual tattooing) just as a supplement to an apprenticeship.

I am looking for people who do not tattoo yet, people who are apprentices, and people who are pros!
      Let me know if you are interested!
      eMail me ASAP, I only have a few positions open.

JoinTheTattooArmy @ TattooBooksOnline.com

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Id be very very interestedin helping in any way possible!

muddo

I’m down 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ….let me kno how I can help…..this forum is great and will like to help make it better….!!!!

robroy289
      Participant

Down and ready to go!!!

antera

I am very interested in helping….anything i can do…i would love to help out the
      site in anyway possible

dpelt73

yep i’m willing to help out too

nazim400

As i am a new member but i want to help you in this regard what kind of help do you need. please inform me. Thanks

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I have my five reviews done. I just need a way to send them to you! Email wasnt working for some reason last night. Can try again tonight though :)

JoeMarino

Hey CR, I do video production as my full time gig and run a youtube network. I can help you with video production and also intros/outros and lower 3rds for your video. I can also help with the audio problems on your current vids if you need some assistance. Let me know how I can help.

I also am a professional amazon reviewer: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1KKE6VX8VPWZK if you need me to do video reviews or text reviews of your product just let me know. I like to do hands on video reviews here is one I did recently: http://www.amazon.com/review/R285AVPEZHF5GY

hope I can help ya anyway possible.

– Joe

ben.catterall
      Participant

Hey Mate,

I know im a bit slow on this one… been away a while. But I am keen to help out in any way you need if you still need help. I’ll email you.

Cheers,

Ben

NDM1973
      Participant

Count me in, always looking to help out. I can write some decent articles for the wiki side of things.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan