• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      daddyo7706

im new to the site never did any kind of artistic things in school or anything just decided to buy a machine and start tattooing and well here is my first one

jtdaltonsr

hey, man not that bad. how old is it? And I have to ask, how do u feel like u did? confidence is the key, man. go in with confidence, dont hesitate. did u follow a stencil, or was it hand drawn and then done? to me, looks like it may have not been a stencil, but it really does look good for a first tat.

daddyo7706

it was a stencil i think i looks like shit lol but i have gotten better since then which is why i think it looks like shit looking at it now but the pic was taking right after i did it

NAK

its not bad… i think the only thing that stands out is the thickness. But I had the same issues also when I first started with those types of tats. I even used a stencil apply and it still came out thicker than what I thought.. Keep practicin, it gets easier!

jtdaltonsr

One thing that i have found, is if u use a stencil, to follow the INSIDE of the line, and ur work wont look so THICK. If you follow the outside, or directly on the line, it tends to make it look thicker than originally wanted, or at least for my experiences. Hope that helps.

daddyo7706

thanks jt i will try that on the next one ive always the followed the stencil but it makes sense

The first thing that i noticed was the second parrelell line in the design was shorter than the original paper drawing.
      it is an easy fix, but just wanted to point it out incase you didnt notice that.
      other than that and the thickness it seems to me like your on the right track good job

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan