• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the long hiatus! I got an apprenticeship for a while and that kept me pretty busy. I learned a little, but most of my improvements were self made. The artist would open the shop, check his emails, and leave me to runt he shop while hes gone. He’d come in for a tattoo, check his emails, then leave again haha Then something at home would piss him off and when he got to the shop the smallest thing would have him snapping on me. VERY stressful. Then I got a virus. Flu or something, and I missed a few days. I kept him updated. Went to the docs and everything. Then I go back in and he tells me to pack my shit. Was super lame.

After that I took some time to deal with me for a little. I set up a little shop at home, and have been doing some more tats at home. I even set up a list of nice little upgrades and such I plan on doing, and purchasing. 1400$. Gunna kick my ass haha. My current thing I really want is a stencil copier. Doing large stencils by hand is a pain in my butt. I’m super focused though!

Got a new girl recently, and did some tats on her. All the drawing I’ve been doing lately has helped me out a lot.

Anyway! I’m back now, and hopefully will be more active here on the forums! :)

Here is the most recent tattoo I did!
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=387379511337492&set=a.374314495977327.85343.145953635480082&type=1&theater

Feel free to check out my page, and like it if you want to keep track of my progress and such. :)

http://www.facebook.com/UCTattoos

robroy289
      Participant

Hang in there dude! You’re work is looking very good, Just remember, keep it clean, keep it safe, and don’t take on too much all at once… Keep it up!!!!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Thanks a bunch Rob :)

ic3qu33n

liked your page, and i like your work… dropped you a little message there too

FrancoLewis

I like your work! It’s totally awesome! Keep it up!!

robroy289
      Participant

Dude your work is getting very good! I am very impressed!!! I gotta step it up!!LOL!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan