• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Infamous
      Participant

This first one is a Celtic knot

Infamous
      Participant

This one I tried to make look like it was made from barbwire.

Infamous
      Participant

One rather normal Pink Rose

Infamous
      Participant

And one Simple Red Rose

Wyki

I really like Celtic knots. Theres something so beautiful about them :) Your rose look nice. I like it I personally would’ve done the petals a bit more complex as the stem is. But hey, its your rendering :)

The Barb wire one looks nice too, just that the red sort of takes away the effects/details of the barb wire, I could see them, but not much.

The simple roses look very good. I like them all. Keep up the great work! :)

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Infamous awesome start. I would like to see the barbed wire one redone though if possible. The top looks more like a lightbulb than a rose bulb. It is a great idea though!

Infamous
      Participant

Thanks Wyki!

I wasn’t really very satisfied with the barb wire one, I think I’m going to give that one another go. The brown sharpie I used made it way to dark to really see anything anyways. I was just trying to think of how it would like if someone actually took a piece of barbwire and bent into the shape of a rose. I think I have a better idea of how to do that one now.

I love Celtic Knots, I’m Irish Native American and have a kind of strange tattoo on my leg that reflects the heritage. It’s a Celtic Knot Shamrock in a Tribal style Shield.I did my best to combine the cultures into something awesome.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

The celtic knot one was definitely a good show :3

Infamous
      Participant

Thanks Ram!

Also here is another version of the barbwire rose that I just finished. I think its quite a bit better

Infamous
      Participant

Is that a pass then?

Materials used were plain number 2 pencil for the first sketch, Fine Point Sharpies for color, and for the outline an Ultra Fine Point Black Sharpie

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

The top of that looks much more like a rose :3
      Great idea, and good execution Infamous :D
      I dont think I could have pulled that off haha

I’d say this is a pass :3

Infamous
      Participant

Now that’s a compliment, and I will take it! :D

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Infamous Lesson One [Pass]’ is closed to new replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan