• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

Hey guys
      Need your oppinion on this episode I had last night. I did a name tattoo on my aunts leg, I did the outlining, turn out as it should, but when I started to back in black, it was like it didnt go in. Now I have never had any problems with filling color/black. I am a patient guy, and take my time in small circular motion for best solid work.
      But this was the first time ever, I had a problem with the ink. My aunt is a tattoo collector, but this was the first on her leg.
      I didnt do anything different from others I have made. Have any of you had a similar experience? My first thought was her skin, but I really have no clue what went wrong. I have done bigger tribal with no problems. Or maybe, its just one of those days…. Your thoughts on this please…
      :?

Spider
      Participant

Could have been a number of things, not enough stretching of the skin, speed too low for the needle you were using, tube too tight around the needle tip no ink flowing, not enough ink to flow from the tube, trying to be too light in the hand… The biggest thing I have seen from new peeps is stretching, Not you standing up to relax your joints during a long session, but a good grip on the area and pulling of the skin to get it firmer and therefore much more receptable to ink.

Lennart82
      Participant

Hmmm yes, I proberbly did it too light. I dont know, maybe cause it was my aunt :lol: Didnt want to hurt her hahaha.

But she’s coming around this weekend, then I can have a close look at it. I will keep you guys updatet.
      But stil strange that it didnt feel like it went in.

Lennart82
      Participant

Just saw my her in real, and the ink did infact go in evenly, so what just happened, I am not so sure of… But am making another one on her arm, lets see if it does the same. If it does, I will be sure to take pictures and show it to you guys.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan